Sunday, May 16, 2010

No Time to Post Doesn't Mean No Dick





Been two weeks since I posted, and have had several "dates" since then. With warmer weather some nights, the cruising has been plentiful. As always, some will give it up - some won't - but letting a guy, especially when he's straight and unsuspecting, know I'm interested and getting in his pants is hott!! The straight stud's innocent reaction is always hott as suck!
Last night was a regular straight who finally had his phone on when I called - and he was anxious to get head. He met me a block away from his apartment again, as he doesn't want his roommates knowing he's dating a male cocksucker when his balls are too full. Tonight, he showed up in new black slacks, hott white sneakers and socks, and a striped sweater. As always, he looked fine, fine, fine and gave me two hott white creamy loads of his sperm before saying good night! He says he's had no time for ladies and hasn't had a blow job since I saw him last. He also said a lady has never swallowed him - like I do. Strange, huh? Anyway, he didn't have to waste his spud down the bathtub drain last night - it was all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment