Friday, April 30, 2010

Money's Worth from the Thief




I finally got to touch that crotch of his!


He was freaked by the camera and called it strange, but allowed a couple of shots

Money's worth? Well, not exactly, but tonight was about the fourth time I spent a little time with the guy who robbed me months ago. Since then, I've managed to befriend him and have found he's really not a bad guy - just down on his luck which is probably due mostly to his own bad choices. But anyway, he was looking fine as hell tonight in a black sweatshirt, nicer-than-nice fitting blue jeans and scuffed, cheap, white sneakers. He flagged me down as I was passing him on the street, and he, as always lately, wanted a ride. When I got him where he was going, I asked, "How about a massage?" He said, "At your place sometime." I didn't answer. I really can't see taking this guy anywhere as I don't trust him that much - yet. I asked, "A massage is cool?" He said, "Sure!" When I started working his upper blue-jean leg, I could feel he had boxers under them by the edge of the boxers about half-way down his upper leg. I boldly ran my fingers down the inside of his leg and then up to the soft crotch which I could feel with the outside of my pinky finger. "No problem?" I asked. "No," he said. Then I placed my four fingers on his crotch and pressed in. I was leaning on the right nut, and I got a rush. He started with the take-it-easy chatter, and I said, "C'mon, it doesn't matter how big you are. I just want to get to know you real good." He relaxed and I found his soft cock down the right leg and ran my fingers on it. I asked again, "No problem?" He said, "No." At that, he thanked me for the ride and left while saying, "I'll give you a call." So finally, after all this time, I got this ultra-straight tough guy to allow touching. Why he allowed it after all this time, I can't say - but he's a hell of a 'challenge' and I've been getting a real rush every time I get one step further with this handsome guy.
The camera freaked him out, but yet he allowed one shot of the sneakers and one of the crotch area of the jeans. He told me that my wanting pics of his pants was strange. I wouldn't expect a straight guy to understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment