Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sooo Hott with a New Buzz Cut







After a terrible date to a suburban bar last night, I dropped the date back at his place and headed straight to the strip to salvage the night. On the way to the strip, I called a couple guys who live in the area I was headed. First call said, "He went back to Mexico for a visit." Second call gave a message saying the cell phone user was unavailable (phone off). Third call was to a recording of a woman saying "Leave a message."

However, first drive through, a guy I picked up about a month ago who has been calling and calling spotted me. (Link to that date: http://cruisingchicago.blogspot.com/2010/03/straight-first-timer-needed-it-bad.html) Yep, it was the guy I had just called when I got the woman on the phone! At first, I hardly recognized him with the extreme change in appearance with a fresh, near-bald, buzz cut. Damn, what a difference a haircut can make on the 'cuteness scale' of some guys (also known as the effect it can have on my suddenly-elevated hormone level). If he knew how to dress like the thug he is - or could afford to dress like the thug he is - he'd be tooooo hott!


He ran over and needed a ride home because he was late to get home to his lady. I suggested we go private for a few minutes, and he said he really didn't have time. This was an unpleasant surprise because he's been calling like he's really needed a blow job the past couple of weeks, and I really enjoyed him the last time I got him. With his permission, I played with his spread-legged jeans a bit and he decided to let me taste it quick. As horny as he was the night we met, I knew I could get that dick hard and finish him off fast if that's what I had to do. In less than ten minutes I was reminded of how suckin' sexy he is when he starts to moan and groan, and then how terrific his cum tastes! I told him to simply tell his lady that he had too many beers to 'do it' tonight, and make her go without any dick. He laughed with that cute-as-suck smile of his, but nodded in agreement as if it was a good idea. He told me not to call the phone he's been calling from because it's his ladies' phone. I told him I called it once, earlier tonight, and heard a Latina on the voicemail, and therefore didn't leave a message.


He's going to try to get away tonight for another hott blow job - but with pussy laying right there in his bed, I know I've got my competition cut out for me.
I'll let you know if I get him for another session tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment