Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last Night's Good Time in Blue Jeans and Bikini Briefs










Not expecting to find much on a very late, very slow Tuesday night, one guy caught my attention. He looked extremely handsome but wore a bulky jacket that made it difficult to tell what shape he was in. Suddenly feeling adventurous, I drove by him and tapped the horn. Coming back up the street, he looked and I waved as he ignored. Finally, I stopped further along his route, and he came up to my vehicle to ask if I knew where he could get some beer around the area. Though he looked all of 30-something, he said a liquor store refused to sell him any beer without an ID. I took him to a liquor store where I have witnessed that they don't check IDs over-cautiously. He asked if I'd wait so he could get a ride closer to home. He bought a 40-oz. and said he'd share if I'd like. I refused the beer but said I'd like to spend time with him, which, of course, is a gross understatement.

As handsome as he is, I wanted to spend the night with him!

We stopped by a park and took a long walk as he drank his beer. During the walk, he told me he was a boxer and works out a lot. At that, naturally, I wanted to see some muscles, and I did! He took his jacket off and I saw his muscular chest through his nice-fitting Army t-shirt! Wow! Then, he flexed his non-beer-holding arm to show me his muscular upper arm, and I squeezed the rock hard upper arm with both hands. Wow! By the time he finished the beer, we got back to my vehicle, and he asked if we could go back to the liquor store for him to buy another bottle. We did, just in time, before it closed. From there, I asked if he'd like those muscles massaged. He said he'd like his neck and shoulders massaged. I asked, "How about the legs?" He said, "Yeah." I began massaging his upper legs as we went to his place where his roommates were asleep in their rooms - as he thought they would be. He took me into a room he knew they wouldn't trip into in the middle of the night. When we got comfortable, I said, "So, you want your neck and shoulders worked on." At that, I began working his shoulders when he said, "You can massage everything!"

In time, during the leg and crotch massage, I complimented his mammoth balls, and he responded by unbuckling his pants and taking his package out of his light blue briefs. He was concerned about not being able to get a hard-on from the massage, and showed me with his hands that his dick is "this long" when he's got a hard-on. I told him I knew how I could get him hard as I slowly lowered my head into his lap. As I lowered my head I asked, "Want a blow job?" He answered by arching his back and putting his cock in my face!
He seemed to take forever to cum, and then finally asked if I wanted him to stop me before he shot his load. Naturally, I told him that I wanted the cum in my mouth. Within seconds, he was riding my face followed by me swallowing loads of cum that this babe needed to release!! After he was finished, he left his pants open and he didn't go soft. I kept playing with that wet, abused cock for a long while as he laid back and relaxed - nearly to sleep. Then, we exchanged numbers and I left - until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment