Monday, March 1, 2010

Had a Real Date Tonight


About 3 weeks ago, I made a bold move at a restaurant. I saw a cute guy I couldn't take my eyes off of. When his friend went to the washroom, I walked over and introduced myself, said I wouldn't mind seeing him again sometime, and we exchanged numbers before his friend returned. Later, when he and his companion left, the cute guy walked behind his companion and flashed a big smile and waved goodbye.
In the past three weeks, we've spoken on the phone three times, trying to get together. This evening, we met at a restaurant, had dinner, and vowed to go to a bar or restaurant again real soon when our schedules agree.
Hints I dropped (even though I'd hoped to get through the evening without doing so)? I'm sure my eyes danced on occasion when I looked into his dreamy eyes during our time at the restaurant. When we left, we talked a little more in his car before separating. I had a chance to touch and gently caress his upper leg on two occasions. First time, he laughed a bit - second time there was no reaction. Of course, the good thing about 'no reaction' is that he didn't indicate touching his leg was a bad thing.
He must know I'm really interested in him, and sincerely seems to want to go out again. It's been a long time since I've met a guy I want to 'do it right' with because I want it to work out. Will take willpower to take it slow with him, but I'm determined to do so. I hope to see him again real real soon to see if things slowly progress to the times I want with him (after dinner). I drove home wondering, why do some guys have to be so damn cute and irresistible?

No comments:

Post a Comment