Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cock-Blocked Twice before the Real Date




Two evenings ago, this guy remembered me from getting a ride home before, and he got in my vehicle when he saw me at a red light. Last fall, I think it was, I picked him up and enjoyed his trim self. Tonight was different. He cock-blocked me, and I dropped him off at his place (where I took his nutload the first time I met him).


After returning to the strip for a second try...

This guy wasted no time getting in my vehicle when he saw me cruising him. He wanted a ride home about a half-mile away from where I caught him doing a hott walk down the street in awesome blue jeans. After taking this one pic (above), he freaked out and said no more pics. When I told him it was only a pic of his jeans because they looked so good on him, he was open to a massage of the legs, pecs, and neck after I put the camera away. When I wouldn't agree to paying him for getting some dick from him, he cock-blocked me. Our near-date ended there. As he left, I asked, "How much do guys pay to get in your pants, anyway?" He said he didn't know because he never did it before.


As I was headed home from a frustrating night of cock-blockings, the Real Date called as he just got off work. When we met up and got back to his place, Suck-cess!






No comments:

Post a Comment