Friday, March 12, 2010

A Straight First-Timer Needed It Bad



I cruised a former date who ended up approaching me on a side street. In the same breath, he asked me if I wanted to suck his dick and buy him some beer. I could see he had had enough beer already and probably would have a hard time busting a nut due to his near-drunken state. While we were talking, another guy passed, and I tried to show interest in him as he didn't look drunk at all, was cute with a buzzed cut and trim face which likely indicated a fairly trim body. Unfortunately, he just ignored us and walked past. Making a quick exit from the drunk, I circled around and tapped my horn as this other guy was about to enter a bar. He turned and saw me waving at him. He watched as I pulled over a short distance ahead, and, success! He followed. Approaching me on the driver's side of my vehicle, he pulled his orange hoody's waist band up to let me get a good look at his jeans and crotch. In other words, he knew why I was interested in him - especially since he probably thought I was trying to pick up the other guy he saw me talking to a block away.
He got in my vehicle and his spread legs with hoody pulled up to the waist looked like the pic above.

He quickly asked if I was looking for a man. I explained that I knew the guy he saw me talking to but he was too drunk to allow in my vehicle tonight. Soon after that, he told me his wife and young daughter are in Mexico and it's been a few months since he "did anything." This, he guaranteed, would be the first time with a guy. He offered to open his pants and exhibit what he's got.

He never took his pants down too far, but was quite willing to take a blowjob from me.

Though I didn't get any shots of his totally erect, face-fucking cock, he supplied an ample length of cock to fuck my face.

The tasty nutload - I mean, very tasty and huge nutload - came all too quickly. He was really needing a bj. He promised to call soon for another one. Only time will tell if he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment