Saturday, March 27, 2010

Face-to-Face with the Thief


Some time ago, I wrote about a guy who pretended like he would go private and take a blow job. But when all was said and done, he ran off with some money I had in my hand to buy us some 'liquid refreshment.'
I've seen him from time to time and did my best to make his life as miserable as he made mine the night he ran off with the last of my cash. And, I have to admit, I did a pretty good job of it.
Anyway, things were getting pretty rough the last couple of months every time I'd seen him, until the last time I saw him. I saw him walking one night and I pulled up next to him and said, "How about a truce?" He appeared to be contemplating my offer for a second, and then I realized, he didn't know what truce means. I explained what it means and he was all smiles. He said he was sorry he was such an asshole, and we shook hands on it and went our separate ways. Of course, I was hoping he'd want a ride, but that didn't happen - that night.
Last night, he saw me driving by, waved both arms in the air and yelled, "Hey!" with a big smile. I pulled over again, and he was civil - beyond civil. After we talked a while, he asked if he could have a ride a couple of blocks away. When he got out of my vehicle, he totally shocked me by giving me a quick kiss on the cheek! Then, he walked off.
So, this straight stud thinks he gave me the world by giving me a kiss. He gave me a lot, but I hope he soon realizes that, to me, the world I want from him is in his jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment