Monday, March 15, 2010

Great Time with "The Real Date"


"The Real Date" I wrote about two weeks ago (http://cruisingchicago.blogspot.com/2010/03/had-real-date-tonight.html) has been calling the past week, and we finally got together over the weekend. After hours at a club, there was some touching and even a good night kiss on the cheek from him on the way home... which, of course, extended the date... He said he hasn't used "it" since he used it in Mexico with his girlfriend over three months ago. So, he was ready to give it up. He surprised me when he said he had no idea I was interested in him this way. And he wants to go out again, soon!


After ample touching, he opened his pants and brought this 'head wrapped' in delicious uncut skin out of his pants.

Very nice smooth head for me to 'tongue' with the skin pulled back.

I enjoyed him for a long time as he edged for a while and then delivered a mammoth tasty cumload in my mouth which made me moan and groan as he breathed heavy and stayed hard in my mouth for a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment