Thursday, March 4, 2010

Delicious Cum!






I've been with this guy at least a dozen times and he's never been able to cum until tonight. Wish I could have video taped his moaning, groaning, screaming orgasm. He was awesome! He's a painter and remodels houses. Tonight I got him headed home from work, all energized. He told me he needed to cum real bad, and I thought, "Yeah, like he's done that before! (Not!)" So we went private and he was quick to take out his 8 to 9 inches of thick Puerto Rican dark and tasty cock. I went down on him as soon as I saw it. I needed it sooooo bad tonight because it had been days since I sucked a cock and I was excited by his offer to nut for me. I could hardly get it all down my throat as I'd done in the past. He was harder - showing veins in his cock that I hadn't seen or felt on my tongue before. The longer I sucked him and the more he arched his back to get it all inside my throat, the more I believed he really needed to cum tonight. The 15 minute blow job was a labor of choking love for me - and not once did I let up! I don't think he would have let me let up tonight anyway - except a brief pause for a couple snapshots when he was unbelievably boned and even dripping with pre-cum (pictured above). He said he doesn't have a phone any more, but that I should look for him on the street. I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment