Monday, March 8, 2010

Frustrating Date


So, I was driving by the bar where I've picked up a few guys who were leaving in the past couple of months. When I was driving by last night, I saw a cute Mexican guy, maybe 5'7" and 135 lbs. with a trimmed haircut and body. I circled back and he was looking when I gave him the thumbs up. He caught up to me down the road and pulled up next to my vehicle. He looked inquisitively and I lowered my window. He asked, "What does this mean?" as he put his thumb up. I said that it just means hello, and everything looks good. He asked me to pull into a parking lot to talk more. In the parking lot, he got out of his car and entered my vehicle. I told him that the thumbs up is an innocent gesture that doesn't mean a hell of a lot other than saying hello or that 'everything's fine and/or lookin' good!' He told me that he gets lots of guys giving him comments and such signs and he doesn't know why. At this point, I thought he was playing dumb, but I explained anyway. I told him that I happened to give him a thumbs up because he caught my eye and I like what I saw - him walking across the street, getting into his vehicle in those (nice-fitting) blue jeans and tan sneakers. He asked, "Why? Are you gay?" I simply said, "With you, I am!" I shook his hand and let the held hand linger - as did he. Then he rested our held hands on his upper leg. His leg was muscular - very hard and firm in those blue jeans that nicely wrapped around his shapely upper leg. Though protective of his crotch, eventually he allowed me to brush his crotch where I could feel his soft balls. After about fifteen minutes, he said he was going to go back to his car because he didn't want to do anymore. Now, he said, he understood what the many guys who had shown interest in him had wanted. Before he left, my hand slowly and easily wandered to his cock head through the jeans' left pant leg, and I ran my fingers along the short soft shaft. I was disappointed that the talk and touching didn't give him a hardon, though the touching of the shaft did add a small amount of length to his shaft. I told him I'd like to suck him sometime - even now - if he would like. Again, he teased with "Why?" I told him that I like sucking guys who look like him because I really thought he looked good. He started talking about what guys like me would pay to touch a guy like him. I told him that I didn't know the answer to that. I advised that it wasn't really a good thing to do for money - either you like having sexual pleasures performed on you or you don't.
He indicated in so many words that he would probably open up his pants to let a guy touch if a great deal of money was involved.
He told me when he goes to that bar so that I can run into him again. Then, he left.
Like I said in the title: Frustrating Date!

No comments:

Post a Comment