Sunday, March 21, 2010

Been Busy the Last Three Nights


Here are the last three nights of my cruising. A summary could easily be: success, success, success. (Also spelled "suck-cess" in this blog!)
Three nights ago, I cruised by a bar where I've found horny straights before - and hopefully will find them again. A tall, trim Latino in a light gray sweatsuit was smoking in front of the bar. He quickly noticed me 'checking him out' and he discreetly posed for a few more of my drive-bys as I was trying to get a better look at his face. Finally, I turned down a side street and waited and waited and waited. I could see from where I'd parked that he was talking to other people who had come out of the bar for a cigarette. When they went back in, he non-chalantly walked to my vehicle and got in! As soon as I saw his face close up, I knew I'd had this guys cock before - and he remembered exactly where I'd picked him up (in front of that bar), when (a year ago), and where (his place) I sucked him off. This time, we went to his friend's place and had no problem having privacy there. I remembered him very well when I saw that phenomenal bush of his! So masculine and tasty, he is.




Two nights ago, I was headed home early from a futile cruise when I saw a past date standing on a corner looking bored. I livened up his evening - and vice versa. I circled around a block when I saw him on the busy street, and untypical of myself, I pulled up to the corner, waved, got a nod from him, pulled up about ten feet beyond the intersection and waited to see what he'd do. After a slight pause, he walked over to the vehicle and got in. Unlike weekend nights when I see him out much much later, he was without a drop of liquot in him. What a difference! He looked better, fucked face much better, and nut like he's never nut before for me. Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!



Last night, I passed up a guy who tried to flag me down because he was walking along drinking a 40-ounce bottle of beer in a brown bag when I saw him. Sometime later, he caught up to me at an intersection and boldly knocked on my vehicle's window even though some other guy pulled up behind me to try to pick him up too. I let him in and asked him about the other guy - and he said he knew the guy but doesn't do anything with him. I wondered about that. Anyway, he chose to get in my ride, so I was 'honored!' Turns out he needed a ride home because the bus stopped running that late on his route home. Noticing that he didn't have his beer with him anymore, we could take off right away. It didn't take me long to realize that he wasn't drunk at all this time. Last time I picked him up, he was so drunk that I didn't do anything with him even though he wanted some throat on his cock. This night was different. He didn't have to ask twice! So, we went to his place where he lives alone and, even though it took him a long time to nut, I got his tasty creamy hott white load in my mouth and some on his shirt which I got off with my mouth. He rarely nuts because he's usually drinking too much. I really enjoyed a long hard face-fucking from him 'sans' liquor and let him know in hopes he'll dial me up before he gets to that drunken state in the future.

Deep-throating this awesome thick cockhead was no easy task, but this horny stud required it! Last pic (below) shows the results of him pushing my head down with both strong hands after I told him I have no lady to call to help him get off! He did it without one.




No comments:

Post a Comment