Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Real Date with Him Again: He Keeps Getting Better!


Imagine having a date get in your ride with these smooth, revealing-to-the-touch slacks on.

After very little massaging of the upper left leg, he reclined his seat a bit and unbuckled and unzipped without saying a word. He was horny for hand-on-cock touching.



In no time, things got interesting again...

Finally got together again with the guy I gave my phone number to at a restaurant and started dating some weeks back. He met me right after he got off work and looked so doable in his dress slacks. What a cutie! In no time, I was massaging his upper leg through those thin-materialed slacks and he boned up immediately and opened his pants. We went private and he dumped a week-long load in my mouth.

He is, by far, the hottest regular I'm dating now. I'm going to start making moves to let him know he's more than just an occasional cock for me. I'm going to work on more dates - more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment