Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lucky Cocksucker's Streak


Last night made three hott dates in four nights. Last night, in the pouring rain, I called a brief cruise on the strip quits when I saw this guy walking quickly and turning down a side street. Knowing that this was one of my regulars' neighborhoods and that those blue pants with white stripes looked like pants I've 'been in' before, I circled around the block. Just as he was putting his key in the door, he saw me and ran over to my vehicle. Before he dried out, I was getting his hard cock wet! In fact, the storm was long over before he finished poking his cock down my throat.

After he got in my ride and started to dry off, he protected his crotch, as he knows that's where I go as soon as he gives me the go-ahead.

After I untied the sports pants at the waist, he took his cock out. To my delight and surprise, he was ready! Hard as a rock!


I love his 'happy trail' of thick black hair starting below his belly button and blossoming into the bushy forest above and around his hott cock.

After he gets his extra skin positioned as he likes it over his uncut cock's head, he gives me the look, and I enjoy his hard cock. I made love to it again last night for hours!


No comments:

Post a Comment