Sunday, February 28, 2010

Touch - No Suck was My Choice Tonight


I probably wouldn't have done anything with this guy tonight, but I could only sit next to these spread-legged jeans for so long before my hand started touching.



When he opened his pants for me to do more, I gave him a handjob.



Last night was disappointing as I thought cruising around would have a lot of guys out and about with the milder weather. Of the few who were out, there were hotties that I cruised heavily. Two were receptive but not bold enough to go private.

Eventually, I ran into the muscular cutie I'd been sucking lately. However, he'd been out and about all day and hygienically-challenged, to say the least. So, I only played with him. As horny as we both were, it was better than nothing for both of us. In the area I cruised, I'd hoped to run into the Papa of 3 that I've been wanting to taste almost every time I've seen him as he usually looks hott to me - especially with his sexy-come-and-get-it eyes and grin. But, as I've mentioned before, he has a sordid past and I'm not all that trusting of him. Tonight, he was just a block away from where I was flagged down by the cute muscular guy. If the muscleman hadn't been so bold, I would have had my second date in a month with the Papa of 3. The Papa of 3 is probably thinking I don't want him anymore. Hope I'm good and horny for sucking some cock next time I see him. I've got to get my nerve back and pick him up again to show him what I think of his cute-as-suck sexy and masculine self. I know he wants another warm wet blow job from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment