Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Delicious!



Looking like this in black dress slacks, he drove me crazy tonight!

He knows spreading his legs like this always makes me look for my camera and start snapping pix.

He also knows its all he has to do to start getting a leg and crotch massage.

At his place, the pants opened and he got busy on me.



Cruising around a little too early tonight, I decided to 'call it an evening' around 9 o'clock. A couple cute guys apparently headed home from work but it wasn't the time of day to get a response from them, I guess.
Then I thought about calling a guy that I haven't seen around for about two months. I've written about him and displayed pix of him in the past. As cocksucker's luck would have it, when I called him he answered, was walking to a bus stop just three blocks from where I was, and he was ready to fuck face!
When I picked him up, I found out he was dressed in black dress slacks and a nice shirt and dress shoes because he's got a new job in an office in the area. I haven't unzipped a pair of dress slacks in years. And holding a three-week old load in his pants, I didn't have to unzip them for him!
He looked so fine and fit in his office gear. After lecturing each other for never answering the phone when we call one another, we got to his apartment, and he wanted my whole throat, lots of tongue on the shaft, and wet lips to slowly slide in and out of my mouth to fuck my throat. He complimented by sucking more than ever and bust a so-tasty load of cum in my mouth and throat after a good half-an-hour of nursing his 7.5" or more of thick uncut cock. Damn, he's good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment