Monday, February 15, 2010

His Bad Luck was My Good Fortune



After chatting awhile, he discretely pulled his pants down and let me take a pic of his cock from a bird's-eye-view.

I'd forgotten how thick his bush is. After I felt it in his pants, I wanted to see it again.

After enjoying his bush, he wondered if I remembered how much I liked his tatts. He has one buried on this hott, muscular, hairy leg.

I never know if this date is going to take out the entire package for me and let me get busy. I had a feeling I was going to have a good time when he posed the entire package for me.

Suck-cess!


I've writen about last night's date a few times. He has to be in the right mood, have enough time, and be horny as hell for me to enjoy him. Well, last night, he got kicked out of his apartment and needed comfort. He got it all night long!
I held him, cuddled him, and sucked on his appreciative cock for a long, long time. He enjoyed fucking my mouth and edging, over and over again. With his muscular body and cute face, I was having a ball - two, in fact, with a tasty uncut cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment