Monday, February 1, 2010

Cruising the Papa of 3


The cute guy I wrote about a few posts ago (Where've You Been?), who turned out to be a date from a few years ago, was out on the street, looking fine as suck again. Looking clean, in hott blue jeans and white sneakers, he had me drooling. He kept smiling his cute as hell 'bad boy' smile, but I was reluctant to pick him up since I wasn't all that comfortable with him last time - even though I did enjoy sucking his cock. Last time, he told me about just getting out of prison and stealing having a lot to do with his time locked up. We played cat-n-mouse again for awhile, and after much time, he started talking to a friend on the street and disappeared into a bar. Sometime later, he was back on the street, but by then, I had 'cooled myself down' a bit. I was thinking I should have picked him up, but it was kind of early for messing around, and, rightfully so, I'm still somewhat skeptical of this guy.
Leaving the area, another bar-hopper that I've sucked in the past, was walking out of another bar. He saw me, gave me an extended-arm wave, but I knew I wouldn't go for him if I'd passed up the cuter guy. My dick was totally hard for the total drive after cruising the first guy. Just cruising was hott tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment