Friday, February 5, 2010

I'll Be His Bitch Any Night








I cruised a rough and tough one tonight and ended up spending hours with him. As soon as I slowed down to get a good look at the babe in the black leather jacket with nice-fitting blue jeans, work boots, and awesome combed-back sleak black Latino hair, he walked over to my vehicle and asked me if I liked what I saw. When I said, "Sure, I do." He asked, "Why? I'm ugly!" I said, "No you're not, you're handsome." He put his fisted hand to his mouth and moved his forearm to and fro in the blow job signal and raised his eyes as if to ask the question he knew the answer to. I said, "If you want, sure!" He took me back to his place and treated me like the hungry cocksucking bitch I was for him - for over two hours. I'll take a good degree of humiliation, so I found out, to get a man like this! He made me beg for his cock but ended up giving it to me totally - all thick uncut 8 inches with plenty of excess skin to keep me happy with his tool! He forced it down my throat thinking he could make this cocksucker choke and gag as he forcefully held the back of my head over and over again, but I didn't gag even once. But when I wouldn't gag for him, he had the last word by calling me his 'puta' whore over and over again. I wanted to punch him in the face but just kept sucking and making passionate love to his beautiful cock instead. He threatening told me to put the fucking camera away after awhile, but I kept taking pics as I pleased. He ended up just dealing with the camera and not being so mean after all. In fact, when he took a piss, as you can see in a pic above, he as much as modeled for me as he turned towards the camera so I could get a couple good shots of the flow of piss coming out of his cock before I sucked him good. After a time, he started to doze off laying back on his bed, and I opened his pants again and enjoyed him while I jerked my own off - twice. He found this disgusting but was getting too tired to stop me. After busting my own as I bust his, I slipped my phone number in his pocket and took off. Very different but satisucktory date!

No comments:

Post a Comment