Saturday, February 20, 2010

Worth the Wait



He was camera-shy much of the time, but allowed a few shots.



He wasn't shy about pushing my face down on his tool to make me take it all as he thrust it down my throat.

This hott sneaker and white sock combination, especially with black jeans, gets me cruising a lot lately. This guy had the handsome face, masculine look, fit body, and casual wear that bones me up!

I saw several hott-looking guys entering a bar last night and decided to head back at closing time to see who was coming out. When the bar was closing, a very masculine, good-looking Mexican left the bar and hung out on the street talking to people for about 20 minutes. I waited to see if he was going to head home alone. He did. It's been a while since I picked up somebody new that has been decent, so I proceeded with caution. As he walked, I pulled up and saw he had a tough, bad boy look; yet, I asked if he wanted a ride. He said,"Thanks, but no" as he said he lives right down the street. A short distance away at the next intersection, I was stopped by a red light and he flagged me down as he caught up on foot. He said that he'd take a ride after all. Without hesitation, he got in my vehicle, shook my hand and introduced himself further, and let the handshake linger. He was pulling my hand towards him and I let it rest on the upper leg of his nice-fitting black jeans that I'd been admiring since he left the bar. It didn't remain there very long as he pulled my hand to his crotch. I massaged and was feeling two nice-sized nuts, then a thick 9" (so I'd find out later) down the right leg of his hott jeans. Turns out he lived at least a mile from the bar, and I sucked him at his place where he lives alone without his wife and kids who are far away in Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment