Sunday, April 18, 2010

Two More Fine Pick-Ups This Weekend

After a slow week, the weekend pick-ups were available. The first one was actually on Thursday evening. I'd reluctantly given up and headed out of the cruisy area when I saw the date I avoided in the last post. This time, he looked way too fine to pass up. Blue jeans, white sneakers/socks, bright white T-shirt and jacket and cute haircut again. And damn, the cute as suck smile on this guy. He ran over and lectured me for passing him up the other day to which I told him I was meeting someone who actually 'goes to the trouble' of calling me to go out, and I was running late. He bought the story, said he lost my number by losing his phone (which he previously told me was his ladies' phone - maybe he lost his lady too). Whatever, we were together for that evening and it was eventful. He fucked my mouth good and gave me another big cumload that tasted fine as suck. In fact, he was so horny, he started opening his jeans before I could even get the camera out.





The next time I cruised was also a lucky time. After calling a couple of phones that were turned off, as well as last weekend's stud telling me he was at a party and would call later (which he did after I was done for the night), I saw a guy I picked up during the winter and had a rough date with. He kept wanting my butt-hole instead of my mouth that date. For most of this date, he just wanted head this past weekend, then he wanted to suck me (and he's not very good at it but he likes to try), and, yep, then he started going for my butt again. By the grace of me being sober and him not being sober, I'm still a virgin in that respect.
He loved the long slow blow job, girating his tall trim body's long (when hard) trim cock into my throat. He's a good-looking man and enjoys sex! Yet, he's very discreet about man-sex and says he only plays around with women in the 'hood. He's a passionate kisser, too. Just as I did on the first date on the night we met, I told him that I'd love to get him totally sober so I can see what he's really like behind his closed doors. It was nice to see that he still enjoys having his body photographed and that he still lives alone. I took about 80 pics of him and he was wanting more! He wanted me to stay all night, too, but my ass didn't trust him. So, I left after I got my nut out which was easy enough to do while messing with his huge balls, hard cock, and happy trail of hair from his belly-button down to his mammoth bush.






Of the two dates this weekend, I preferred the first one because he's straight as hell and just fucks my face and throat uncontrollably. Second guy is obviously bi and I had to bide my time to be down on him. And as luck would have it, the first date called, as did two other guys, while I was messing around with Saturday night's date. By the time I got away from the Saturday night date, it was too late - and I was likely too worn out - to meet up with anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment