Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Suck-cess: Did Two Easy Horny Straights



After Friday night being a lost cause for cock, I found a regular Saturday, and another one on Sunday.








Regular readers will recognize the belt buckle and cock on this hott papi with a wife and baby who just can't get enough head. He was walking along to pick up a paycheck on Saturday and I offered him a ride - and more! What a hott surprise when he unzipped to display his new underwear with that pouch for his long, long cock!

Then, Sunday was awesome. I got where I was going and a guy I picked up a couple times in the past couple weeks tried to flag me down, but before I could circle around, I saw another guy I love to do. I haven't seen him in quite a while because it's not his style to hang out on the streets, and he never calls.
To avoid the first guy who tried to flag me down, I signaled the second guy to walk down a side street. The first guy is out a lot since it warmed up - so I can hopefully get him another night this week to keep him happily sucked off. So when the first guy, looking fine as hell in his white carpenter pants and new moustache and goatee, walked down a side street and got in my vehicle, I couldn't wait to get in his hott pants. He couldn't wait for me to get in them either as he unzipped for me to rub his cock and balls until we got to his place.
He's got an awesome throat-filler of a cock and huge nuts that he likes sucked on. He really needed it tonight. He still says I'm the only guy who ever sucked his cock, and he's working too much to know any ladies. So, like the first time I picked him up, he nut down my cocksucking throat twice in less than a half-an-hour. I love these easy dates with these easy horny straight guys!






No comments:

Post a Comment