Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hott Wet Night for Cruising


Decided to take a ride tonight, Monday night, even though the rains kept coming and going. Cruised a few hott guys. The last one got my phone number whether he wanted it or not. I bogus-like pulled my vehicle next to his truck where he was just getting off his cell phone and asked him where a street was. Ended up getting out of my ride to talk to him on the street until I had to move it. Offered my phone number to go for a beer sometime. Bold, and probably nothing will ever come of it, but you never know. I've done crazier things and ended up dating guys.





Last time I wrote, it was about the hott straight who lives with his gf and, so now I've learned, a 2 year old kid he had with the gf. Yet, he takes his limp cock out not sure what to expect, then starts fucking face and busting his creamy mess in my mouth. Well, he ended up calling on Saturday, just about 12 hours after I blew him the night before, way too early for me to catch his call, and again on Sunday evening, at a good time. We ended up meeting again and going private. He said he fucked his gf (with a condom in the morning because she doesn't suck). I guess that's why he likes me! Anyway, this time, it was hott to feel him plunge my sucking mouth - in and out, in and out - while girating to some electronic Spanish dance mix he was getting off with. Damn, he's hott! Tasty hott!

No comments:

Post a Comment