Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Picked Him Up Twice in One Night

Monday night was very slow out and about. But there was one babe that caught my eye. He was short, trim, gel-haired, very cute-faced with a starter moustache, and wearing very very nice-fitting blue jeans and hott sneakers. So fresh and desirable. When I saw him at a corner waiting for a light to change, I honked and gave him a thumbs up. He receptively nodded and looked hard. I pulled over a short way down the street preparing to circle back to see if he'd approach, but I didn't need to circle back. He crossed the street to head back from where he came and walking my way. Once reaching my vehicle, he paused on the rider's side and I signaled for him to get in. He did. I found out where he was going and headed that way. When we got to his place, he took me down his alley behind his house and got out there. I asked if he had more time to cruise around and he said he needed to get home. That was it...
Until I got back to cruising the same area about 20 minutes later. He was walking in the same area, this time with a bottle of pop and food from the nearby restaurant. So, he did have a reason for being where he was and took a ride home from me - but didn't want to do anything. I was confused. I pulled over again and asked him, "What's with this? You walked all the way back here?" He said, "Yeah, I needed to take a walk. I'm going to keep walking." Seeming strange, I thought that I'd park a couple blocks ahead and see if he'd stop and talk again anyway. He did.
He got back in my vehicle and said, "At first I thought you were a cop. They bothered me a couple months ago for walking around here. Now I'm thinking you just want to suck." I said, "Yeah, if you want a blow job." This guy took my hand and put it on a long thick hard-as-a-rock dank pointing right from his crotch in those awesome blue jeans. He claimed to be in the area a lot, though I've never seen him around before - believe me, I'd remember this stud if I'd seen him before. He said he usually gets a woman to pick him up to either suck him or to fuck. But he said that slow nights like this, he has a guy suck him. I asked him if there were lots of guys around to blow him. He looked shocked as if I'd even have to ask and said, "Oh yeah, lots of guys." He indicated that ladies aren't shy about picking him up either though women are usually on the sidewalk, apparently from the neighborhood,when they start to make conversation and end up taking him home. Apparently, this guy is a sex machine enjoyed by many with that disproportionate awesomely large cock in his blue jeans.
He was very cautious, allowed no pics by saying "Hell no" when I suggested it, and was totally quiet and still during the blow job. He never girated, moaned, breathed heavy, or anything. His only reaction was when I tugged at his belt buckle and he unbuckled it and his nice-fitting blue jeans about ten minutes into the blow job so that I could get him down to the base. Prior to this, he only gave me his cock through an open zipper and underpants pulled down under the shaft. This openening of the belt and jeans, naturally let me see his nice bush and allowed me to taste his nuts too. He had no problem with me putting his balls in my mouth. Other than finally giving me total access to his package by opening his pants all the way, the only other reaction he had was when I suddenly tasted the biggest and tastiest tart mouthful of cum when he bust his nut after about 15 minutes of receiving the hottest blow job I know how to give. When I felt his cock expand to the max and the cock thrusting hott shots of spunk in my mouth, I'm the one who started moaning like a bitch at the taste of his tart cum! I couldn't stop sucking and slurping for more of that tasty cum until the sensitivity on the head of his cock made him tell me to stop - which I did after one more last deep-throated wash, taste, and swallow of his cock. He asked for some paper, cleaned up, asked for my phone number and wanted to know when he should call. I'm assuming he really enjoyed it due to his eagerness to get my contact info. Needless to say,I hope he calls soon. What a hott babe!

1 comment:

  1. You're probably a great cocksucker. He liked the fact that you swallowed his load. Also he is probably attracted to you physically. I bet he calls. There will be more to this story. Keep us posted. lol

    ReplyDelete