Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hott New Date 3 Days Ago Calls for More


He got in my vehicle tonight and spread his legs like he did the first date. Tonight, no underwear which made his white cargo slacks show his long hard-on down his right pant leg. We went private in no time and I went down on his cock as soon as it came out of his zipper.


He bust his nut before I was totally ready and slurpped the thick white cream that missed my swallowing mouth off his sweatshirt.


After letting his hard go limp somewhat in my mouth after busting his nut, he put it away for the night.


The guy I cruised and picked up a couple of nights ago called tonight and wanted to meet. When I got to the meeting place, he had a fresh haircut and had his trim muscular body in hott white cargo pants and a maroon sweatshirt, white socks and brown sneakers. Yummmmmmmmmm... He bust it as fast as he did the night we met.

No comments:

Post a Comment