Monday, September 7, 2009

Old Standby



This date allowed pics in April 2009 - three dates ago - and this is his cock

Like this date, I was down on it most dates - sometimes he just wants a massage through his jeans


After being shut down twice tonight by guys I thought might, I called a guy who usually will come out at any hour for a blow job. His dick was too clean - must have scrubbed it clean between my phone call and meeting him on the corner where we arranged to meet. I could smell the scented soap in his briefs. He also blocked the camera when I tried to get a pic of his cock in those hot briefs and again when it was down my throat. Anyway, he held my head still as he's preferred to do the last couple times I sucked him off - and he fucked my mouth real nice and slow until he put a humongous nutload down my throat. His cock head is very sensitive and he needs to take control like that. Nonetheless, he needed it bad this night! And that's when he's good!
I met this guy last summer when he was walking a natural hott walk down the sidewalk. I had to make a great effort to get his attention by calling out to him. He seemed to know what was up, but said he had to get home - a few blocks away. I offered my number to talk some more sometime. He was quick to take it. I'd forgotten about him and his name by the time he called in the winter. Though I didn't remember who he was at all, I agreed to meet him. I figured he was hott looking if I gave him my number, and I was right. We've been dating about once a month ever since. He calls me for getting a blow job as often as I call him to give him a blow job. When our work schedules work out - it happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment