Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mouth-Filled Week





Lots of former dates out and about this week when I cruised. On Tuesday, I was flagged down by the stud featured in the August 30, 2009 post. He wanted a ride and got more than he asked for. He got so comfortable, he fell asleep at my crib and was in the mood for getting massaged and sucked before and after his nap. I love his big nuts which he enjoys having played with and sucked on.



"Damn, you got a mouth on you!!!" is what he told me when he recovered from his massive orgasm! Wednesday's date this week was the horny Papa of 3 that I love picking up when he's this horny. Haven't seen him since early August when he was headed home from drinking with friends. This night, he must have just gotten off work and walking home as his gray work pants and work boots drove this cocksucker (me) wild for getting in his pants. No scent of beer this time on his breath, and smelling totally worked and manly inside the zipper. Looking finer than ever in his work clothes and fresh haircut, he was hott and ready to be satisfied. I can't remember the last time a guy nut in my throat this fast. He nut just as he was totally erect! He truly enjoys how I suck his cock which makes it even more satisfying for me.


And tonight's date is the guy I have now seen for the third time this month. I wanted to blow him again this week but he didn't answer the phone the times I called - and I didn't want to leave a message. Tonight, he answered and agreed to meet up. Like the first date, he had hott blue jeans on - and like the second date, he had no underwear on which made it hott to play with his cock and get it hard while driving to our destination for head. Now knowing that he is incredibly fast at dropping his hott cumload, I licked the head, top side then bottom side of his thick shaft with pulsating tube on the bottom side. I toyed with and gently ran my lips up and down the shaft. When it appeared he was getting annoyed by the slow mouth moves, I grabbed hold of his shaft with my lips, mouth, tongue, and endless tight throat to give him the ride he dates me for. Soon thereafter, he bust his hott creamy load which I date him for in my mouth.
Terrific week for cock!

No comments:

Post a Comment