Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cruised a Hott One


It was a beautiful night for cruising around Chicago tonight. It wasn't long before my eyes landed on a light-skinned Latino guy who was walking down a long main street. He had a clean haircut, handsome and manly face, a light blue T-shirt that showed his huskier but muscular - not fat - body, nice fitting black Levis, and black dress shoes with white socks. In other words - Yumm! I got his attention just by looking his way when I first passed him by. Circling back, he looked again. So, I went down a side street. By the time he got to the intersection of the side street, he had crossed over to the side of the street I had driven down. And, in my rear-view mirror, I could see he was looking, so I tapped my brakes a few times in hopes of signalling to him part-way down the darkened side street. But, he kept walking. I circled around the block and pulled up to the curb this time. He was quick to come over and talk. He asked for a ride to his house, probably four long blocks away. We ended up talking for a good 30 minutes. Before leaving, we exchanged all the right questions to determine straightness of one another and were giving the 'nope - not so straight' answers to one another. We also exchanged numbers to talk (and probably more) another night. I headed home with a happy hard-on after spending so much time with this handsome guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment