Thursday, September 3, 2009

Standing on a Corner


After last night, I'm still into the spread-eagle crotch shots of studs in hott jeans
I'm partial to black jeans on good-looking guys with nice bodies
This guy does a trade off - he lets me touch his muscular chest and stomach if I suck his dick long and slow for him

Such a deal
As always, my camera is very busy when I'm with this guy and he doesn't mind
A shot of his uncut cock's skin over the tasty cock's head - Delicious!


Though I see this guy around now and then, he usually just waves and keeps walking. Tonight, he waved and kept his eyes on me as though he was finally needing head again. Turns out his gf went up to the north side tonight and he was looking to get his cock sucked while she was away. I took care of the bj he needed - with pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment