Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Second New Dick in Two Nights


Driving home, I was too tired to cruise, but a dark and handsome man walking a million-dollar-walk in a pair of tight jeans and nice dress shirt caught my eye. I tapped the horn twice and gave him a thumbs up. He waved back and kept walking. I circled the block and tapped the horn again as he kept walking so fine. This time, he stopped turned around and stood there trying to figure out what was up. The third time I caught up to him, I stopped at a stop sign and he walked over to see what I wanted. I was hornier than a bitch to get in those jeans, so I fibbed and said he looked like someone else, but quickly told him that he looks good in his clothes just like the guy-I-though-he-was. He took the comment at face value and thanked me and was ready to leave until I looked down at that bulge in his pants and asked him if I could give him a ride. He was only going three blocks but said he'd walked far and would appreciate it. We continued to talk for about five minutes before he went to get out of the car. He said he needed to run in the house but would come back out if I'd like. Right then, I knew I had made my desires clear and I was probably going to get some straight dick! I did.

When I saw these jeans walking down the street, I really wanted to get into them

With the promise of no face shots, this straight Papi with wife and son in Mexico and gf in Chicago dealt with my desire for him well and let me take pics of his bulging crotch

While still saying he never did such a thing and wasn't sure he could, he unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, pulled the zipper down, and took the whole package out

After getting him to think about not busting a nut for four days, he agreed to my offer to suck him

In less than two minutes, he was depositing the thickest, tart-tasting yet spicy, massive load in my mouth which I swallowed and kept sucking for more - he didn't stop me - hot horny straight cock - I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment