Monday, August 31, 2009

WOW!


When he spread his legs and lifted his T-shirt a bit, he looked even more inviting than he first appeared on the street.


After getting into it, he enjoyed modeling his hard cock for me.


As seen below, he wasn't opposed to me preserving the moments when I first put my lips on his cock head at all.After blowing his nutload in my mouth, he's shown here holding his black slacks below the zipper with his left hand as he zips up with his right while still holding tissue for wiping my saliva off his cock after we were through. There wasn't one goblet of his thick mancream to clean up - I swallowed it all!

It isn't often I get a cutie like this, but when I do, I really enjoy myself. I just got to the cruisy neighborhood when I was waiting to turn a corner at a busy intersection. When I had a chance to turn right on red, I decided not to so I could get a real good look at the guy crossing in the crosswalk. He must have known I was stalling so I could get a good look at him, and he must have sensed the natural delight in my expression when looking at him, because when he got in front of my vehicle, he pointed forward as he looked at me - as if to say that he'd 'meet me down the street.' And he did. He walked up to me and I told him he could get in for a ride if he wanted. Without hesitation, he explained that he needed a ride up north and I said that would be no problem. When we got to his area, he started talking about massages and how he needed one. I knew right then that I was going to get more than his phone number tonight. And I did! After a lengthy massage of his legs and chest, he finally moved his hands from his crotch - and I asked if he needed a total massage. He said yes. After massaging his long trim hard cock through his black slacks, I raised his T-shirt and went for the belt, but he wasn't sure yet. A few minutes later, he opened his zipper and took his dick out through the boxer's fly. I was granted sucking rights. And then he finally let me undo the belt and take his entire package out so - as I told him - I can go all the way down on it, and suck his balls too. He didn't stop me. He edged for quite a while before asking me if I wanted the cum in my mouth. I told him yes, and he fucked my throat until he nut. Though camera-shy at first, he got into modeling his dick and spread-legged black slacks for me like a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment