Monday, August 3, 2009

Got Eddie Again!


Eddie lets me take it out


Eddie sighs as I engulf the head warmly and tightly

Eddie grabs the back of my head, starts moaning and moving his hips when I deep throat him



You may remember my post about wanting another date with Eddie. I saw him last night and he confirmed my passion for getting in his pants. Though somewhat dominating, pulling hair, much more vocal about wanting my mouth to go slower, tighter, and deeper, he was still 'Big Dicked Eddie' and I enjoyed every inch of him until he bust his nut in my wanting mouth. At the climax he yelled "Stop!" I did while my lips were wrapped firmly around the base of the mushroom head, and pulsation after pulsation of Eddie's hott creamy cum shot into my mouth. So much! So tasty! So hott! So-wallowed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment