Saturday, August 1, 2009

He Preferred to be a She



Step 1 when he opened his pants.



Step 2 when I was convinced I'd get no dick in my mouth unless I said ok to the condom.

Step 3 was me getting my mouth fucked until he filled the rubber with jizz.


I picked up a cute guy who was leaving a bar last night. It wasn't until we went private and he started opening his blue jeans that I saw yet another pair of blue jeans. I asked why so many clothes in summer. He pulled his blue jeans down to his knees to expose ladies' designer jeans. Opened those to show black lace panties. I was honest with the guy and told him I like men, not T-girls. As I suspected with such a guy, he wanted me to fuck him. I told him I don't fuck. To help me get 'back in the mood for sex,' he pulled the female attire out of sight. It helped. Then he required a condom before sucking him. I told him I don't suck that way. So, I just played with his cock and tasted the shaft without going down on him. However, wWith his cute face, awesome haircut, and nice trim smooth body, I eventually caved and switched from giving a hand job to sucking on the rubber. He fucked my mouth like it hasn't been fucked in a while and quickly pulsated shot after shot after shot of cum into that rubber. His dick really got thick on the pulses. I loved it. I also would have loved to have gotten that load in my mouth. But, it didn't happen. Then, he stroked me until I ended up finishing myself off. He told me where I can get all kinds of dick if I'm willing to go to a park and do it in the dark inside the park at night. That's where he usually gets sucked and fucked, he said. I told him that isn't my style so I wouldn't be seeing him there - probably, but you never know...
If I knew he had women's clothes on under those hot jeans, I would have moved on - but as it was, it turned out to be pretty hott anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment