Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cruised a Bit on a Friday Night


Lots of hotties out but headed home or in groups of two or more. I did stop and talk to a guy who tried to 'get a date' with me one night last week. He seemed too strange and didn't look that good that night. Tonight, he looked and acted very decent. We joked around a bit and talked about what I was doing and what he was doing. He obviously thinks I'm straight - probably because I didn't pick him up last week when I had a chance. Tonight, he was telling where the hookers hang out and how he's looking for someone to take him to a hotel to get rubbed down with oil - but, he says, all the women want money. He had a nice soccer shirt, blue jeans and baseball cap on tonight, clean shaven and showing his cute smile now that I'm getting to know him. Maybe I'll surprise him some night and take him for a ride yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment