Monday, August 10, 2009

I Really Needed Some Dick & Got One


Bird's-Eye / This Cock-Sucker's-Eye View of the Dick-to-be-Sucked


I Love Sucking on This Guy's Beautiful Tight Nuts; I told him that I remembered his "tight nuts" just before I wrapped my lips around them and started working my tongue on the tight sack.


When he was on the street, the first thing that caught my eye was his nice muscular hairy tanned legs in those black silk shorts with white socks and black sneakerss - Yum!


Being a hot night in Chicago, his cock and balls were full of man scent and man flavor - Double Yum!!


I cruised longer than I'd like last night and decided to call it a night at about 1AM. It was a very slow Sunday night - even for a Sunday - out on the streets. Taking the last leg out of an area I sometimes have luck cruising, a guy I'd met and sucked off in January was crossing a street and flagged me down. He remembered me immediately. I circled back and he got in with his T-shirt, black sports shorts, white socks and hott sneakers. Again, he looked like a cop to me. His military haircut and pronounced jaw and hard look is so masculine and hott. The first time I picked him up, we spent much time trying to figure out if we both really wanted what we seemed to want - me giving him oral sex. After we trusted that we were both on the same wave length, it happened. Tonight, there was no hesitation. He got in, spread those muscular hairy legs and my hand went right to the crotch.
He surprised me by saying he'd suck me too if I gave him forty bucks. I told him I didn't have any money to spend. Without skipping a beat, he went down on me and tasted my cock for a good five minutes, then spit. As masculine and straight as he acted last time and this time, I was surprised. Usually, I like straight guys, but I didn't mind that this guy gave cocksucking a try. He isn't feminine and was obviously only experimenting - as he didn't have cocksucking skills much at all.
He freaked a bit when the camera came out but said it was ok as long as there were no face shots and I would show him the pics to prove he wasn't seen in them. Those photos are in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment