Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nice to See You... Again



He opened his pants as soon as we got private and wanted me to get busy. I did.


I couldn't resist sucking his nuts - one at a time and then together - before taking care of his cock.


If this cock looks familiar, it's because I sucked it off on July 12th - about a month ago. Tonight, he was walking down the street in his nice looking olive-green T-shirt and green slacks with black sneakers and white socks. Last time, he had his white slacks and blue polo on. He usually dresses nice and definitely catches my eye with his muscular body in those T-shirts. Last time, he was headed home - tonight he was headed to a different house to visit his son. I love a hott, horny straight! Here are pics from this latest session.

No comments:

Post a Comment