Saturday, August 29, 2009

Finally Got This One





Since I first cruised this cute Latino a few weeks ago, I've seen him around a couple of times. I played it cool to see if he'd come after me. He saw me and came after me tonight. He was anxious to go private and see how good I can suck dick. Nice hard equipment in his light gray sweats and briefs for a cute little guy. He liked feeding it to me and continually asking if I liked it while he moaned and groaned when it felt just right. A couple of times he stopped to get the foreskin just right over the head, then told me to start slow - followed by a good pulsation of his hips in and out of my face. He knows how to use that cock to fuck a face. Of course, hearing about his several kids made it more exciting - knowing I was sucking a fertile papi! He was well worth the wait. He said he's anxious to do it again soon, and I hope he's serious about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment