Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Hottie



This guy has been around for two nights now. First night, I spotted him and made eye contact as he was walking down the street. I did my usual routine of turning down a side street. Instead of following me, he motioned for me to drive back to the main street to talk there. I did. We talked for a while and he played dumb as though he didn't know what I wanted. Finally, I told him that I thought he looked good and I wanted to play around. He asked how and I boldly told him that I wanted to suck his dick. He said that he'd have to see me around a few times and get to know me before that could happen. He said we'd have to take it slow to get to that point. In the conversation, it got to the point where he said he would be willing to go for a ride, but he didn't know if the bj would happen. I suggested that he not do it if he was uncomfortable as I wouldn't enjoy it if he wasn't totally into it. With that understanding, we parted.

I was in the same area again the second night and he was hanging around again. This night, I saw him panhandling for change which surprised me. He made no indication of being 'in need' the first night. Thinking he was too proud to let me know he was 'in need' the first night, I didn't make myself known to him while he was panhandling. It was sometime later when he wasn't at a doorway panhandling that I made myself known. I told him I was going to get something to drink at a diner down the street and asked him if he'd like to join me. I took the opportunity to offer him whatever he wanted. He had a sandwich and drink. Then he asked for a ride to a location about a mile away. I was curious about what he was up to but wasn't nosy as he seems very private about some things but not others. For example, he told me he's a Papa with several kids which always turns me on. I love how straight guys fuck my face like it's a pussy! Then there are other things, like his work and current living arrangement or residence of which he is quite private.

Anyway, remembering what he said about wanting to get to know me first before doing anything, I didn't say anything about blowing him, but just before he left he said that he'd be ready for me to suck his dick if I see him tomorrow.

Of course, sometimes tomorrow never comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment