Thursday, August 6, 2009

Body Man



After running my hand across his pants (without underwear on), he was starting to get thick - so I took a crotch pic.


He untied the pants and let me get my face down in it to smell his manliness for a moment. MMMmmm...


One pic of his uncut cock out the top of his pants was allowed.


I love his body!



I haven't seen this Juan (as I know several) for some time - maybe three months. He's a very nice guy and let's me massage his muscles - and crotch (sometimes). I've gone down on him several times. The night we met, just about a year ago, he had enjoyed a couple of beers and I sucked him off after a lengthy massage of his muscular chest, arms, and legs. Have only run into him during the daytimes ever since. During the day, he's not running on a few beers as he was the first time, and I would come to find out that he's super discreet during the daylight hours - yet, will go private a few minutes to snap a few photos and touch - maybe even taste - if he's comfortable with our location. Today, I got a quick taste, plenty of touching, and a great deal of snapping photos - or which he requested that he get copies this time. He's always been comfortable with the camera - when his pants are on. In today's post, you're seeing a few of the faceless photos of Juan.

No comments:

Post a Comment