Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Late Night Cruise



I took a late night cruise as it was a nice night for a quiet drive. Hardly anyone out tonight. I saw a few small groups of gangbangers who look but leave me alone - unless they're alone. When alone, they show interest and vice versa - if they look good. Surprisingly, due to the hour, I saw the new hottie I wrote about from last night. Again, he was unaware of me riding by as he was panhandling again. My experience with panhandlers is that they usually have poor hygeine - not always, but often. So, I moved along rather than dealing with this hottie tonight. A guy flagged me down and said, "I remember you." I looked closer - and sure enough, it was a guy I sucked off a couple months ago. Then, he was riding a bicycle - guys pumping their legs hard on a bicycle turns me on. I flagged him down last time and he took his bike home before joining me for a blow job. This time, since he was walking, I told him I was busy but might come back this way. I lied because I didn't exactly remember him at first. Reason: he got a totally different haircut - close and hott! When I remembered who he was a few minutes later, I turned back around and said, "I'll take care of that other business later and spend a little time with you." He got right in and he was ready for his second blow job from me. His dick is uncut and thick around when hard. (The pics were taken after he bust his nut as I didn't think he'd allow them and he'd "get out of the mood" if he saw a camera. But I was wrong, he let me lower my head back on his abused cock and hold it in my mouth after he nut so I could take a couple of photos. He said, "Posterity, huh?") Anyway, I love his cock in my mouth. When he said it wasn't hard, I said, "I'll make it hard," and I did. Not so much from stroking it, but when I went down on him - he got hard and started pushing my head up and down. Then the hips started moving up into my face and the moans started like last time I sucked his cock. I remembered he was married, yet asked for the details again. He's got six kids! I just love horny straight guys fucking my face like it's their wife's pussy - and that's just what he did. Massive nut juice in my jaw was totally enjoyed: thick and tasty. I can tell he loves to linger in my mouth after cumming, and he loves being swallowed too. I love having his cock linger in my mouth too as I saver the cum. He wanted to be dropped off a couple from home - discreet and needs to be. Great date!

No comments:

Post a Comment