Sunday, August 16, 2009

What a Babe!


From opening his jeans to getting soft after he nut down my throat, he was hott!




Last night was hott. I saw a guy that I kept cruising and he was very responsive. Standing next to a parking meter and leaning one way, then another, legs parted, then crossed. When I passed him and looked directly at him, he said, "Que paso." He reminded me of a guy I'd picked up in the same area last January, but I was quite sure it wasn't him. That guy told me he lived out of state and was just in town for the weekend. But when I parked the car, he walked over and asked if I remembered him. Turns out that in a sleeveless T-shirt, worn jeans, and high-top work boots, a dark rich tan, more hair and a moustache, he appears much sexier than he did in January. Then, in a baseball cap and a winter coat, he looked cute. Last night, he looked so sexy and manly! I got him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment