Sunday, August 30, 2009

Clean and Cuter Tonight





Last time I ran into this guy, I made up a story about being busy and leaving him standing in the middle of the street because he was in dirty clothes and looked a mess. Tonight, he was more agressive when he saw me, as he saw me before I saw him. He was in my vehicle before I had a good chance to check him out. Lucky for me, he was clean and looking good this time. When he's this horny, he's not a bad date at all. As soon as he unzipped and took his dick out of his blue jeans, I remembered loving his nuts the last two dates. So, I scooped the more than ample nuts out of his briefs and sucked on his left big round nut in his tight ball sack and then the right one. He didn't flinch. Just let me have his way with his gorgeous scrotum. I rewarded him and his dick for the patience in waiting by sucking real good - probably 15 minutes or so - until I felt the stud's hand on the back of my head as he started rocking his hips to fuck my face. I'm finding that this stud gets better every time. Tonight is also the first night he permitted pics of me down on him. He's getting more comfortable with me and my camera - and I really like that. The date concluded with a nice tasty load deposited on my tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment