Thursday, October 1, 2009

Quantity but Low On Quality


The past week saw four cocks in my mouth or throat, depending on hungness of the man. Last weekend, I met up with three guys. The first was the guy who I usually don't pick up because he's too drunk. His drunkness was questionable when I saw him looking cute as he was about a block away from his house - cute face and haircut and always sporting a hard cock when he sees me - or, I should probably say, when he sees my mouth. It was late, he was tipsy, and I was tired. So, I reluctantly allowed him to grab the back of my neck and force feed me for a while as he loves to do. Then I had to stop him - as I could see this was going to go on for hours again if I didn't stop him. That's how sessions go with this stud when he's been drinking some.
Next, I saw the handsome guy that I saw about a week ago sitting in front of a bar - the same guy I quit picking up because he got nasty about me not having money last time I sucked him - probably last winter sometime. But, since he's been giving me the hi-sign lately, I thought he was going to be civil like he was when we met. I picked him up, sucked his limp dick for a few minutes and asked him, "So, what's up?" He said he needed some money more than a bj. Again, we exchanged some unpleasant words and I left. I'm not sure if it's that "he doesn't get it" - "I don't get it" - "or we both don't get it!" But we are definitely having a lack of communication. This is twice now that I've proven to him that this is not a money-making proposition for him - and he's proven to me that it's not going to be a good time for me like it used to be if it isn't. What keeps me coming back to him is the first couple times we got together. No money asked for - and a quick hot load down my throat after he fucked my throat like I've got a pussy between my lips. Maybe he has me confused with another cocksucker who does pay him - I don't know. Whatever it is, I'm staying away from him - for now.


Determined to call it a night, I was headed home and saw a guy I noticed a couple of hours earlier, looking good along the street near some clubs. He was walking in hot black jeans, a nice plaid cowboy-style shirt, and a very inviting belt buckle which advertised that the dick behind that zipper is 100% chorizo (Mexican!) By now he was about a mile away from those clubs and, as I would find out after talking to him, walking home. He didn't remember me cruising him a couple of hours earlier, and I figured that's because there would have been so many cruising him that he was ignoring all the late night horny guys trying to unbuckle his belt buckle when he was out for drinks and pussy. Anyway, I timed it right. He asked for a ride back to his crib because he was tired. Naturally, I said, "I'm tired too, but since you're going my way, sure, get in." He sat there slouched down in the car seat with that tempting Mexican belt buckle and black jeans bulging right at me. I didn't have to look too long and hard for him to notice that I was enjoying the view. When we got to his place, he told me his roommates would be out since it was the weekend and I could come in. Right then, I knew I was probably going to get in those jeans. I mean, why would it matter if his roommates were home if we weren't going to do do something below the belt, right? So, with camera tucked in my pocket for photos of the impending suck-sess, I asked if I could snap a photo of his hott belt buckle, and things progressed from there. I spent about 45 minutes in his place, massaging those hott black jeans and belt buckle until he was about to bust out of those jeans with his nice-sized hard cock. I enjoyed it for quite a while. Unfortunately, he was too tired to bust it quickly, and I was way too tired by now to go on and on. Though I hated to do it, I told him that we'd have to meet up earlier another night - and he said he was fine with that. Also, what he didn't know is that while I was down on him, I rubbed myself off through my pants and was leaving with briefs full of my own cum. So, at least "I" got off.


Imagine my delight when this guy wanted a ride and he looked like this as he sat in the rider's seat.

These photos followed after he invited me in.


Then, last night: remember the guy I cruised a couple of months ago, and then 'got to know' when he let me give him a hand job? I've been seeing him around since the hand job and have just been nodding or waving to him with no interest in giving him a rub again. This time, he approached me as I sat at a red light and signaled for me to pull over to talk. He said he was ready to do more, and he was. He said he wanted to try a blow job from a guy. We went private, as he lived near the spot he saw me, and his relative wasn't home. I sucked his cock about 5 minutes, he got thick - almost hard. Then he said that that was enough for the first time. I thought he was kidding, but he wasn't. Being nervous that his relative would come in at any time, anyway, I was ready to leave - and I did. He's cute, he's straight-acting and looking, thuggish as hell, and he makes this cocksucker want to suck. So, I'll deal with him using my mouth as his experimental playground until I get sick of it. At this point, I think we find one another interesting. He says that I'm the first male cocksucker he's ever known, and I'm starting to believe that he's telling me the truth - and he's definitely the most undecided blowjob-receiver I've ever known - and that's the truth too. Oh yes, and when I tried to take a pic of his dick in my mouth, he said it would cost $10, so I went without. After all, I'm not making money on this blog so I'm not going to spend any to get pics either. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment