Saturday, October 10, 2009

Second Bike Rider in as Many Nights



I'd just come out to cruise on a Friday night when I saw the cute guy, on a bike tonight, that I'd messed with a couple of months ago when he was only curious. A couple of weeks ago he let me in his pants for a few minutes to taste his cock. Both were somewhat frustrating dates because I really wanted to enjoy this cute guy. Tonight we went a step further. He spent some quality time letting me massage his six pack and taste his cock and balls. Still didn't nut for me, but he definitely got a decent erection and used it to thrust it to the back of my mouth for a while. I even heard him start moaning and groaning for a while as I ran my wet lips up and down the shaft. Unlike last time, he was quite comfortable with the camera going off as long as there were no face shots of this straight horny stud. I've learned not to ignore guys working their bodies so fine on bikes as they're willing to park them and go private when they're worked up and horny! I have a feeling I'm going to get his nutload one of these times.

No comments:

Post a Comment