Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fourth Date with This Stud





I haven't seen this guy in a month, and I've been wanting to get in his pants again so badd. When I call him, he doesn't answer - when he calls me, it's bad timing too. Tonight, I answered when he called and he was wanting to meet up. Our dates are short and active. When we met at the usual place, he was looking so fine with his hair grown out a bit and dressed hott in a leather jacket, nice-fitting jeans and new black boots - yumm! He got in my vehicle and never put his knees together - kept those legs spread wide, non-verbally inviting met to get with a leg massage and a good crotch rub. When we got private, it was the first time I saw his dick 'asleep' as he is always too ready to bust it when we meet up. I actually got to see him without an erection and feel his cock grow in my mouth - something I love to do with guys. As always, he appeared to be ready to nut a tasty nutload within minutes but I made it last a while by licking the top and bottom sides of his long hard shaft. I love deepthroating this guy, so I went beyond his unzipped pants and unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans' button above the zipper to give him the 'entire' deepthroated experience again. The total deepthroating made him cum in less than a minute. During that minute, I was bumping and grinding his tool the way it drives him into a frenzy. That must be what keeps him cumming back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment