Monday, October 19, 2009

A Regular Looking Good Tonight


I just love this guy's cock! Nice slit on the tip of the cock's head which gives precum. When his balls and cock are touched, licked, and sucked on heartily, he stiffens out to a pulsating 9 inches or more.

He loves parking his cock in my non-stop sucking mouth.
I see this guy around at least once every two weeks - sometimes more often. When I saw him the other night, unfortunately, I was headed private with the guy who wasn't so great a date. Tonight when I saw this guy I've been picking up for about 2 years now, I was alone and had plenty of time to have him relax and enjoy my oral services - which he obviously loves. He was dressed fine in his nice-fitting Dickie pants which always bring me to a halt to pick him up and to then get down on his ample tool. Just look at the tube on the bottom side of that long thick shaft. Scrumptious! After nursing his cock for a good 45 minutes or so, I left until the next time I see him looking this good.

No comments:

Post a Comment