Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Attracted to BadBoyz



The thug's inviting jeansThe thug's long fat uncut cock showing the mushroom head
The thug's uncut skin over the head
Hott papi's cock got sucked off!

Headed home the other night, I saw three cop cars parked haphazardly at a corner near a thug bar. The cops had the thug on his knees with his hands behind his head. He was searched from shaved head to thuggish sneakers and left kneeling for a good fifteen minutes. When let go, the thug darted the opposite way down a one-way side street. But that didn't stop me from trying to cruise the cute babe. I circled around a couple of one way streets and found that he was standing in the shadows down the one-way street checking his phone - probably to see what the cops would have seen when checking his phone. I parked along the side-street and waited for him to become aware of his surroundings again. When he did, he looked at me and ignored me. When I asked, "Any good bars around here?" he kept his far distance and said that there was one down the street. When I asked how the bar is, he said he didn't know what I considered good. Continuing with questions and his short answers, he finally walked a little closer and said, "You're a cop, too, right?" I told him no. Then, I told him I'd seen him being held by the cops and being searched. When I asked him why they were searching him, he said they do it all the time. When I asked what for, he didn't have an answer - he really doesn't know why. He then told me how he's sick of the cops stopping him and searching him. He said, "I'm 23 years old with 3 kids - I'm not one of those gangbangers on the street." When he saw I was receptive to his complaints - of which I was since I was interested in hearing his story - he moved right up next to my vehicle. While we spoke, his eyes scanned everything from the front seat to the back of the vehicle as he was still suspicious - especially after the ordeal he had just been through with the police. By now, I wasn't suspicious or afraid of him at all. His sincerity was coming through loud and clear. Then he said he wanted a beer before he headed home - a long distance from where we were - but the liquor stores were already closed. He had heard of after-hours places that sold beer illegally but didn't know where any were in the area. I've heard of a few, but I told him I didn't know of any since I didn't want to be buying illegal beer in the middle of the night. When we finally exchanged names and shook hands, he allowed the handshake to linger. I took this as a sign that this guy might be interested in getting together - and my perception was right. This thuggish stud asked for a ride to the train so he could get out of this neighborhood and back home to his neighborhood. While giving his jeans a long-lasting look - right where it counts - his legs spread, and we had a good time together.
When I called him the next day, he was receptive to my phone call while I heard 'family noises' in the background. He was happy I called, played it off like I'm just a regular friend, and said to call again when I had time to drive to his 'hood. He will definitely be worth the drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment