Monday, October 5, 2009

Handsome Guy at Bus Stop... Again


Headed home today, I was looking at this handsome guy standing at the bus stop. He smiled and waved as if he knew me. Naturally, I circled back to see close up and if I knew him. I sure did. The night I met him, he was walking into a liquor store and I stopped to check him out when he left. He walked back from the direction in which he came, and I made my interest known by pulling up and making conversation. He was quick to figure out I wanted some dick and invited me to his apartment to get some. At first, I was interested in his handsome looks. After he unzipped his jeans and took his cock out, I was more interested in his awesome manhood! Last time I saw him - maybe August of last year - he was putting his dick away as I left his apartment late one night. Tonight, he wanted a ride home - and a repeat of the night we met, as well as the several dates after that. He's very discreet and says he has a problem with the ladies because he cums too fast. Tonight, I found he still has that problem - but with a dick like he's got, I'll settle for him being so quick! He shot a massive cumload out of that big thick cock and hefty balls within minutes. The distraction of his telephone ringing didn't even distract him. He just moaned, groaned and grabbed the back of my head to make it just right for him. He said I swallowed a five-day load!! Wish I could get him every five days.

Here's the date in pics, from start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment