Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hours of Bliss







I walked into a fast food place for a drink and to use the restroom. I chose this place to stop at because one of the last times I stopped here, I ran into an former date, and we left there together to have another date that evening. When I came out of the washroom, a guy said, "Hey, man!" I looked and, as luck would have it, it was another former date sitting with some other guys having a late lunch or dinner. I sat where I could have a clear view of him to try and remember details of our former date. As I looked at him, I remembered quite clearly that we had met early last winter and he was a great date. We made eye contact several times and he smiled each time. I decided to stay there and read something in hopes that I'd have a chance to talk to him. Eventually, when safe to do so, so that his friends wouldn't see, I discretely signaled for him to come over and talk. He did so immediatley. He said that he was with one of several roommates from his apartment as well as other friends from his job. We talked for about fifteen minutes before he went back to his friends. When they left, he didn't. Eventually, he came back over to where I was and talked some more about his job, music, and more. Finally, I asked him if he wanted to go for a ride. He did, and the rest, as they say, was history repeating itself from last winter's awesome date! He lets me get all over his man-body and really needed it since his lady-friend is out of state until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment