Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hott Dickless Cruise


While driving the length of one of the well-known redlight districts in Chicago, I saw two ladies struttin' their stuff. The first one quietly said, "Hello" when I was at a dead intersection and sitting at, ironically, a red light. Just before passing the second one about three-quarters of a block down the street, the second lady jaywalked across the street in front of my vehicle. This happens lots at night when ladies want to be noticed, as one way to get noticed - in their minds, anyway - is to walk in front of a vehicle! She shouted, "Heeeey, Papi!" Less than a half-block further down the street, a very handsome guy, maybe 35 years old, tops, was walking down the sidewalk fast, apparently to catch up to the ladies. In his black and white striped sweater and blue jeans, he was sporting a nice trim body. His trimmed black beard and neat, close, well-combed hair made him look all the more masculine and handsome to me. He was totally oblivious to my interest at first. By the third time I circled by him, he saw me give him a thumbs up, and he shook his head "no" and kept walking. Next time, I pointed in the direction of the way he was walking as if to offer him a ride to wherever-he-was-going, and this time he held eye contact longer and shook his head "no" more vehemently - but not as though he was upset or anything. By now, the lady who said 'hello' was no longer around or available, but the second one was still trying to get my attention and ignoring the stud on the street that was following her and being cruised by me. Finally, I lowered the window and pulled right up to the guy as he walked down the sidewalk just a few yards behind the lady, and I said, "C'mon, man, I wanna suck your dick!" He said something, but much too soft for me to hear, and kept walking. I figured there was no way I was going to get in his pants, so I headed out of the area. As I drove away, I looked back to see if he had met up with the second lady who yelled 'heeeey, Papi' that he seemed so determined to date. I didn't see either one of them. Figuring they went behind that nearby restaurant so he could get head in the dark. I was tempted to go spy on them, but I didn't. I would have loved to see this guy do his thing with the bitch. But, I just called it a night and headed home hard as a rock. Maybe, next time I see him, there won't be any bitches to give him head and I'll get to do the honors. Nice thought, anyway. Cruising a hott straight is soooo exciting sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment